Neapolitan pizza recipe
- Flour: g
- Water: mL
- Salt: g
- Yeast: g
- Mix the flour and the water in a bowl. Put a damp towel on the bowl and let it
rest for 2 hours.
- Incorporate the yeast in the bowl, and mix by hand for a minute.
- Add the salt, and knead the dough until it is puffy (5 minutes in the mixer or 20 minutes by hand).
- Reserve the dough in a large tupperware with a bit of olive oil at the bottom. Leave it at room
temperature for 24h or in the fridge for 72h.
- Divide the dough in dough balls of g, and put them in a plastic
tray containing a bit of flour. Cover with a damp towel or a lid for 2 hours.
- Shape, garnish, cook, eat,